Dicronite® is a tungsten disulfide (WS2), dry film solid lubricant coating. This extremely thin film coating provides friction and sliding wear reduction that improves performance in various applications across numerous industries.
SEM Photo Of Tungsten Disulfide
What is Dicronite®? Learn More here Tungsten Disulfide (WS2) Coating | Dry Film Lubricant | Dicronite
You can view more information here: www.dicronite.com
Common manufacturing applications that use Dicronite® include but are not limited to:
Key to Dicronite® dry lubrication’s wide range of applications are its:
- Ultra-low coefficient of friction
- Precision film thickness of 0.5 microns maximum (0.000020 inches)
- Wide functional temperature span – 188°C to +538°C (up to +1316°C in vacuum)
- Near ambient temperature (max 35°C) application process
Based on these key values, Dicronite® dry lubrication is proven worldwide for:
- Friction and wear reduction
- Anti-seize / anti-galling / anti-fretting
- Plastic mold release and flow enhancement
- Co-lubrication enhancement in combination with oils and greases
- Co-deposit with Ni, Cr, Ti and many other coatings
- In place of conventional lubricants in high-vacuum/temperature situations
Contact us today to discuss your needs and get a quote !
Dicronite® and DL-5® are registered trademarks of Lubrication Sciences International, Inc.